Students are invited to participate in the IJCAI Student Volunteer Program. Volunteers get a free student registration at the conference. Any full-time university student, at any level, may apply to participate, whether or not they are presenting a paper. However, priority will be given to those students who have accepted contribution to the IJCAI including main conference, workshop, tutorial, competition and so on.
Applicants must submit the IJCAI-23 Volunteer and Grant Application Form and accompanying documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than May 19, 2023.
The documents to be sent per email must include:
- whether any other sources of support are available to the applicant
- a case for support that includes reasons why IJCAI should make the volunteering position to the applicant and
- a letter of support (for students only) from the applicant’s advisor/head of department.
Applications are due by May 19, 2023 (11:59PM AoE).
Final Decisions will be made on June 5, 2023.(before early registration deadline)
If you are applying to this program, please do NOT register and pay the registration fee before you are notified! Processing fee shall apply!
If you have any question regarding the volunteers, you are welcome to contact the student volunteer chairs via
- Address of Account Holder at Receiving Bank:
- Receiving Bank SWIFT/BIC code:
- IBAN Code (if applicable):
- Receiving Bank Address:
- Account Number at Receiving Bank:
- If the bank is not part of the SWIFT, you must also include the full bank name and the address of the branch office:
Reimbursement requests will be accepted via e-mail (email@example.com)
from September 10-20, 2023. Payments will be made starting from September 25, 2023.
Note that international wire transfers take a minimum of 48 hours and may take up to 2 weeks! If you do not receive any funds from IJCAI Organization by October 30, please inform us.